Thursday, July 24, 2008

its amazing.
the things you find out from the people who are supposed to love you most.
i really can not believe this past week, someone who i thought was my best friend has decided that her problems are always going to be more important than mine, and you know what, im finally okay with that .. because im not going to deal with it anymore.
tell me that you wont talk to me until i breakup with my boyfriend, your joking me right?
your the one who is supposed to be there for me, but you cant even do that, so i say good riddence, and so does my entire family.
youve done this to yourself, dont come crawling back to me, because i really could never deal with it in the first place, and i dont want to be back in that position. sorry.
actually you know what, im not sorry, ive been sorry for too long and im not going to be anymore
this is all you my friend.
you deal with it. by yourself.
because i really am done, you just made it easier for me...
your fault, your problem, your mess. im done with trying to be there for you when you have no intention of being here for me, i should have seen it that way all along, and deep down i always knew, but i stuck by you, i defended you to the worlds end... not anymore.
your just a part of my past now, the best friend that never really was a friend. only when she felt like it.
well things change , and this time.. its for the better.

1 comment:

Cappy said...

funny, now you might have the slightest idea of what i felt, except she didn't take it a step further and try to start beef with you too,...