Thursday, September 2, 2010

EW

So , I am completely disgusted with the last post that I put on here, so disgusted that i had to take it off. I don`t know what i was thinking back then but i can inform you that NO I don`t have ANY feelings for Aaron. I thought i did but i was SORELY mistaken. I cant believe i actually thought i did. My boyfriend is the only one for me , I would never compromise that relationship and i cant believe i even said what i said about aaron because i was completely wrong. He may be good looking, but he is NOT the type of guy i would EVER maintain a "flirtatious relationship" with like i stated before. He is a dog, a disgusting dirty dog and i dont want to maintain a flirtatious relationship with anybody besides my boyfriend, LET ALONE AARON . im completely grossed out with what i wrote and for anyone who actually read it, i am so sorry you had to read that . i feel stupid and ridiculous for writing something that idiotic on here, even though it is my blog, i honestly dont know what in the world came over me when i decided to write that. But let me tell you why i have a sudden change of heart. well not sudden, but you know what i mean,
Aaron , as i described him, is a man i work with. He works as a loss prevention officer at my work. He is extremely flirty and perverted. He is much much older than i am ( i`m turning 19, hes 26) and he tried very hard to get me to give in and hook up with him while i am OBVIOUSLY currently with my wonderful boyfriend . When i blatantly rejected him from his offer for me to go to toronto (if you read my other blog you know what im talking about ) by completely ignoring his existence, he took to making fun of my boyfriend and the way he dresses mainly because he is jealous. This started to cause a big problem with me and my boyfriend because he started to think that i had feelings for aaron , which , i would like to make this PERFECTLY clear because i was obviously dillusional before... i DO NOT and NEVER DID have feelings for aaron. I thought i did , but as i said , i was MISTAKEN. definitely. but anyways, this caused a big problem for me and my boyfriend because obviously he got mad that aaron was making fun of him and i didnt do anything about it. he basically told me that he wanted to fight aaron, and i told him that if he cared about me keeping my job , then he wouldnt do something stupid like that. he doesnt really understand that his actions have consequences .


basically i just wanted to make clear that i was retracting any and all previous statements in my last blog , becasue reading them now i feel like a full blown idiot.

xoxo
Kristen

No comments: