Monday, September 17, 2007

it goes on.

"in three words, i can sum up everythiing ive learned about life.... it goes on"

this is a great quote that i heard today, and i think i need to pay more attention to it. sometimes it can be the smallest things that make me feel like my world is crumbling down around me, and usually, i can always slowly find a way to build it back up.
but this one is tough. i dont know if hes okay, why he lied to me, and if i will ever see him again. all i know is that it hurts not to see him anymore, not to smilee at him, not to comment on how good he always smelt. and how cute i thought he was. but thats not all, i have to live in a house where im constantly having my right to live here threatened.
but slowly, i will build my wall back up again.

i can not wait till volleyball season starts. i cant wait to be able to take all my anger out on the sport, the one sport i look forward to playing every day, the one thing that frees me from thought. my chance to shine.
oh and i cant forget to mention the other things that help me when times are like this.
my friends, my best, truest friends.
always there to kick me in the ass when times get rough and get me back on my feet.
the ones who will laugh with me about people being mad at eachother. and the ones that will call me when they are at work , just to talk. the ones who talk to me on the phone for 2 hours, and go on webcam with me, and start dancing and singing to music with me. overall, no matter how much it seems things are tearing apart around me, this is how i always manage to keep sane.

life does go on, but it takes some time to realize it.

1 comment:

Elle... said...

I told you it was bloddy adictive!
before you know it you'll be writting like a miniac! you're doing great though!
keep it up!