Tuesday, September 18, 2007

what goes through some peoples minds..

i love how some people think that they have the world at their feet. I witnessed something today that i just couldnt believe, like, some people seriously have the nerve to do the dumbest things, for instance. today i was going home for lunch with three of my friends, all of a sudden this girl takes it upon herself to follow us, come into my house, with my friends, and not even ask me if im okay with it, i think she just assumed that i would say yes because im scared of her or something. I know why she did it too, because she likes the guy that i was with and she didnt want me alone with him. seriously honestly how rude and childish can you get.
and me, being the person i am, said nothing about it to her, i just let her come along, im the one doing the wrong here too because i just let her walk all over me.
pathetic. why cant i have more voice, why cant i just say what i want to say, why do my friends constantly have to remind me that i should have said something there or why didnt i say something there, it must be because im not a mean person by nature, and to be mean is hard for me, even to people who are mean to me, and who dont deserve for me to be nice to them. I`m nice anyways.

No comments: