Tuesday, September 18, 2007

school daze.

just sitting here, listening to the noises around me.
the teacher on the phone, 2 guys talking to eachother, the clicking of my keyboard. and the thoughts running through my head. They are the loudest of all. I cant really seem to keep focused in class because my mind is off somewhere else. Maybe i overthink things, maybe i need to just relax and clear my head. But there are so many thoughts, so many concerns, excitements, etc. I dont know where to begin. If i were to write all my thoughts in a book, it would probably be the longest book ever written. Sometimes ill be thinking, and my imagination will run off on me. and i will start stretching things to 10 times the size they should be.
I dont know if it is possible for me to have only one thing on my mind for more than 5 minutes. Im a thinker. I like to think.
Thats why i have this blog, so i can maybe sort out some of my thoughts and get them down in these blogs that i write.
i want to be able to clear my head and get my thoughts out.
i hate sitting in this room. the stupid resource room. people constantly walking in and out. The teacher is completely ignoring everything im doing. I could be on myspace right now and she would have no idea. I'm listening to the people behind me who are in here either because they are in trouble, or because they havent gotten their work done. that must be why they think im in here, but no.
spoke too soon. The teacher got nosey on me, and started reading this. luckily i told her that i dont let aNyone read these before i post them .
haha wow.
totally jynxed myself with that one.

1 comment:

Elle... said...

aren't we all goddamn thinkers? aha
keep it up bud, KEEP WRITTING!